Book a bike
1. Launch AMAG allride app.
2. Choose the hub location and select the vehicle you want to book.
3. Enter start and end date of your booking and confirm with "BOOK".
4. Your booking will appear in your profile in "My bookings".
Starting a bike ride and unlocking a bike
1. At the time the booking starts, a green area appears at the bottom of the app with the text "You have an active booking" and "OPEN KEY". Tap on "OPEN KEY".
2. Inspect the bike for damage and report any damage via the app. Then tap on "START TRIP".
3. The "Open-Close-End" interface now appears on the mobile phone display. Tap "Open" to unlock the lock (Bluetooth on the phone must be active). ATTENTION: Spokes can block the latch from opening. In this case move rear wheel slightly to one direction.
4. Switch on the bike: Press and hold the power button on the console on the left handlebar for 4 seconds. For bikes that also have an on button on the battery, switch on the battery first.
5. Remove the charging cable and start your drive.
Locking a bike
1. Tap "OPEN KEY" in the green area at the bottom of the app and then tap "Close" on the "Open-Close-End" surface.
2. Wait until the app asks you to close the immobilizer.
3. Close the immobilizer (ATTENTION: spokes must not be in the way).
4. Turn off the bike: Press and hold the power button on the left handlebar console for 4 seconds.
Ending a bike ride
1. After the ride, return the bike to the same place where it was picked up.
2. Reconnect the bike to the charging station with the charging cable.
3. Turn off the bike: Press and hold the power button on the left handlebar console for 4 seconds.
4. Lock the bike.