You will find a detailed checklist and relevant documents in the logbook in every vehicle, which is in the glove compartment.
- Keep Calm
- Secure the scene of the accident (switch on the hazard warning lights, set up a breakdown triangle)
- Rescue the injured from the danger zone and provide first aid (a drive-in pharmacy is in the vehicle)
- Call the police: phone 117
- Notify Customer Service immediately of the accident or incident by telephone
- Fill out and return the accident report, which is in the glove compartment
In the event of an accident, the renter of an e-car is obliged to inform the emergency services that it is an electric vehicle. Under no circumstances may the vehicle be towed conventionally!