The gear lever is located to the right of the steering wheel.
P = Parking (located as a button on the outside of the gear lever)
N = Neutral
D/B = Drive / Brake (when the accelerator pedal is released, the vehicle brakes)
R = Reverse
Step 1: Prepare vehicle
The vehicle is connected to the charging station. To unplug the charging cable, the app must be opened and the booking started. Then unplug the charging cable and close the charging cover on the car.
Note: Sometimes you have to open the vehicle again so that the charging lid can be opened.
Step 2: Start the vehicle and drive it
As the car is parked, the gear lever is initially set in position P. To start the car:
- Step on the brake with the foot (left pedal)
- Set the gearstick lever to position D or B (While driving, the lever can be kept in position D or B throughout).
- Take your foot off the brake and drive off (right pedal).
Step 3: Charge vehicle
At the end of each journey, the vehicle must be connected to the charging station:
- Connect the vehicle to the charging station. Sometimes you have to open the vehicle again so that the loading lid can be opened.
- Hold the enclosed charging card (behind sunshade) against the charging pole until the light on the car's charging port turns green.
- Put the charging card back in the vehicle.
Note: If the vehicle is to be charged en route, the same procedure must be followed. If there is no cable at the charging station, there is a cable in the boot. Please put this back in the vehicle after charging. Charging is included in the rental price. The costs are thus passed on directly to allride.
Step 4: Locking the vehicle and ending the journey
- Bring the vehicle back to the allride spot.
- Open the allride app and click on "close". As soon as a clicking sound is heard on the vehicle and the exterior mirrors fold in, the vehicle is closed.
- In the allride app, click on "End" to end the journey and no further minutes will be charged.
Note: should the booked time not be sufficient, it is recommended to extend the trip. Otherwise, a "penalty fee" will be charged for the unbooked time.