Necessary steps directly before the ride
Open and prepare the vehicle
The vehicle is connected to the charging station. The following steps are necessary to start the journey:
- Open app
- Start booking in the app
- Open car in the app
- Remove the charging cable from the vehicle
- Start ride
Note: Sometimes you have to open the vehicle again so that you can remove the charger.
Necessary steps directly after the ride
Charging and closing the vehicle
At the end of each journey, the vehicle must be connected to the charging station:
- Connect the vehicle to the charging station. Sometimes you have to open the vehicle again so that the loading lid can be opened.
- Hold the enclosed charging card (sunshade or in the clipboard) against the charging pole until the light on the car's charging port turns green.
- Put the charging card back in the vehicle.
- Open the allride app and click on "close". As soon as a clicking sound is heard on the vehicle and the exterior mirrors fold in, the vehicle is
- In the allride APP, click on "End" to end the journey and no further minutes will be charged.
Note: If the vehicle is to be charged on the road, the same procedure must be followed. If there is no cable at the charging station, there is a cable in the boot. Please put this back in the vehicle after charging. Charging is included in the rental price. The costs are thus passed on directly to allride.
Note: Should the booked time not be sufficient, it is recommended to extend the trip. Otherwise, a "penalty fee" will be charged for the unbooked time.